Bowen Buchbinder Vilensky has been serving the community for more than 15 years and is committed to providing a high standard and quality of legal service.
We offer commercially sound advice and representation in a efficient and cost effective manner, whether you are an individual, a small business, a large corporation or a professional body or incorporated association.
We support our clients and are committed to continuing legal education of all staff to keep abreast of the ever changing landscape of the law and statutory regulations.
· Divorce, financial settlements and children’s issues
· Binding financial agreements
· Collaborative Law
· Commercial Law and Litigation
· Trade Practices Law
· Litigation and dispute resolution
· Corporations Law
· Probate, wills and estate planning
· Commercial and business law
Health, Insurance and Industrial Law
· Personal injury and occupational health and safety law
· Industrial relations law
· Insurance and administrative law
Damien Bowen heads the family law team and is an accredited family law specialist. He has extensive experience in all areas of family law with particular emphasis on financial settlements, binding financial agreements and superannuation splitting.
Firm Contact Details